I have two other gift guides Holiday gift guide for HIM and Holiday gift guide for HER. I wanted to be create a gift guide for specific groups of people. I will have more specific gift guides to come as we get closer to Christmas. The reason I chose a gift guide for the runner is because you may not know this about me but I love to run. I was in cross country and track during high school. So I thought it was fitting to create a guide for the runner.
1. Nike half zip running top– This is the best for running outside. I pretty much own a couple or more of these. They also are not super hot, the material is very breathable.
2. North Face ear warmer headband– When running in the colder months this a must. Every one of my runs I wear these. It is also a great gift idea being only $20.
3. Lululemon reflective run hat– This is such a great idea to have a hat that is reflective. Since it gets dark so much earlier this is nice to have so cars are able to see you. This will be next on my list to buy.
4. Old Navy running tights – a pair of comfortable running tights are a must in this cold weather. These are my usual go to at the gym as well. I own a couple pairs of these and I absolutely love them. They are also very reasonable at only $25.
5. Nike leopard sport headbands– These are great to keep your hair out of your face. It is also a plus they are in leopard. This is such a fun gift to give for $15.
6. Old Navy hoodie fleece pullover- These come in so many fun colors. These would be great for even running I love pullovers because they are so easy to just throw on. They are also super comfortable and this one is only $15. This will be added to my cart.
7. Nike Free Run running shoes– The color of these shoes I absolutely love. Every girl loves a colorful running shoe, am I right?
8. Nike Dri-Fit Tee– This is would be a great running shirt to layer during these cold months. A dri-fit shirt is also super comfortable and would be a great gift. Needless to say my fiance has gifted me running shirts in the past and I absolutely love them.