Have you ever tried those Crest White Strips and find that they just don’t fit your teeth correctly? Smile Brilliant has come up with an easy professional at home whitening system. No trip to the dentist needed. I was excited when Smile Brilliant reached out to me to try out this product. The process is super easy and Smile Brilliant is able to create custom tray that fit your teeth.
Below is the following steps to a perfect whiter Smile
1. Complete a few questions about your dental history to make sure Smile Brilliant can work for you.
2. Whitening Kit is then sent straight to your house.
3. Complete your molds and send back in a pre-paid envelope to Smile Brilliant lab.
4. They send you back your molds within a week.
5. Start whitening your teeth. I found it best to whiten my teeth at night. They provide you a Whitening Gel and Desensitizing Gel. The Whitening Gel can be used for 45 minutes to 3 hours (depending on your sensitivity). After the Desensitizing Gel is used for 15-20 minutes.
I would highly recommend Smile Brilliant and lucky for you can enter here for your chance to win a custom whitening kit. You can also get $20 off trays with coupon code styledinblue20. (the giveaway will be open for 1 week.)
*This post is sponsored by Smile Brilliant. All opinions are 100% my own.